There are lots of simple Flutter app examples out there, but very few show how to tie together the elements you need to put an app into production. In my process of evaluating Flutter maturity and readiness for production apps, I started to put together the various elements into a single app.
This app has the following elements:
- Separation of business logic in models and providers, and UI in a separate folder structure
- Use of scoped_model for app state management
- State management of login and login token using Auth0 including permanent storage for restarts
- Use of a plugin that is not published (flutter_auth0)
- Simple widget framework for handling logged-in, expired, and logged-out states
- Testing using unit test framework and mocking
- …and more.